Hera Hub Carlsbad is open for our members!
As always, members have 24-7 access to our space via lockbox.
Hera Hub Carlsbad Health + Safety Plan
- If you are feeling sick OR you have had recent exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID, do not come to Hera Hub!
- Wear masks when entering and moving throughout the space. Masks may be removed when you are seated at your workspace.
- Doors are propped open to during hours to allow fresh airflow through the building.
- Be aware and remain at least 6 feet away from others at all times.
- Signs have been placed throughout the space focused on cleaning and safety protocols.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the workspace at one time to maintain social distancing.
- Disinfectant cleaning supplies are placed in every room of the space, including the kitchen, meeting rooms, and restrooms. You must disinfect your workstation after use and indicate that you have done so on the sign-in sheets at each workstation.
- Nightly cleaning is focused on disinfecting all surfaces.
- Antimicrobial coverings have been affixed to handles that are frequently touched.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the space and we encourage frequent use.
- If it makes you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to bring your own cutlery, dishware, and water bottles or coffee mugs, as well as any other disinfectant and protective measures you desire for your work station.
Member programming is now conducted on a global level and remains virtual at this time. Our increased programming can be found at https://herahub.com/carlsbad/events/. If you are interested in our events-only Virtual Membership, learn more at https://herahub.com/carlsbad/virtual-membership/.
For any questions, email HHCinfo@HeraHub.com
Can’t make it in for a tour?
Here is our membership and pricing overview – https://video.drift.com/v/ab7j82mjzy7/