Because a safe community feel is at the heart of what Hera Hub offers, we limit coworking space access to members only. You may, however, try out the space for a couple of hours. Please contact us for a tour and trial. Non-members are welcome to book our meeting and conference rooms and event space. Select a location and book a space.
The following DO NOT require hours to be used:
- Participation in member hosted workshops and events
- Public workshops and events
- Rooms booked at member rates or included in your plan
- After-hours social events, gallery openings and parties
The following DO count toward your package hours:
- Member lunches
- Member happy hours
- Working or meeting in the shared coworking space
- Meeting with a GURU
- Holding your GURU hours
- Business Booster
- Writers’ Lounge
- Business Book Club
- Mastermind group meetings
- Use of the video room
- Use of Hera Hub’s professional office address as your business address.
- A private mailbox in our mailroom, labeled with your name.
- Have your letters and packages delivered to Hera Hub and signed for by our receptionist.
You can pick up your mail any time during regular business hours.
Currently, tracking is on the honor system, so there is no need to check in. If you find that you’re using more hours than you originally signed up for, please let us know and we will upgrade your membership to the next level.
When you become a Hera Hub member, you will set up a user account through our member management system. You will enter your credit card and be pre-billed for the remainder of the month. After that, your credit card will be automatically charged on the 1st of each month.
If you rent a room, the total amount will be added to your monthly invoice and charged at the same time as your membership fee. If your membership package includes some meeting room and conference room hours, your account will contain room rental credits and you will not be charged for those hours. Please note: meeting room and conference room hours do not roll over monthly.
- Guest passes are included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum membership levels.
- A member may give a guest pass to a trusted coworker, partner or client, and that person may use the pass to work at Hera Hub with or without the member during one regular business day.
- Guest passes are limited – additional passes may not be purchased.
- Guest passes may not be used by members.
Only Bronze members and above can rent rooms at member rates in all locations. Virtual Members get the member rates for room rentals at their home location only.
We do occasionally create custom plans for small companies. Please contact us to inquire about this option.