Below is a comprehensive list of Hera Hub programming. Please note… not all programming is offered at each location. Please check www.HeraHub.com/locations for details on what’s offered at the location nearest you.
PROGRAMS INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP
- Business Booster (Weekly) – Facilitated discussion on a important business building topics.
- Writers’ Lounge (Weekly) – Carve out the time and space to write… with support of an expert.
- Biz Dev Power Hour (Weekly) – Accountability and support to keep your business pipeline flowing.
- GURUs – Experts who donate their time to the community in the areas of operations, legal, accounting, marketing and sales.
- Happy Hour/Member Lunch (Monthly) – featuring “The Think Tank”.
Global Programs – Happen multiple times per year. Members from all locations are encouraged to participate
- 14-Day Marketing Challenge – Accelerate your marketing goals with expert advice and community support
- 5-Day Video Challenge – Get comfortable on video, while getting to know the global community
- 6-Week Writing Challenge – Goal setting and accountability around a specific writing project
ADDITIONAL PAID PROGRAMMING
Group Programs – offered several times a year
- 48-Hour Business Launch Bootcamp – Build the foundation for your new business in one weekend. $199 members / $299 non-members
- 48-Hour Book Writing Challenge – Community and accountability to get you book done. $99 for members / $199 non-members
- Strategic Action Plan Workshop – Map out your annual business goals and action plan. $297 members / $397 non-members
- Marketing Strategy Bootcamp – Four-hour workshop to build your strategic marketing plan. $199
- Duplicate Yourself Workshop – Four-hour workshop to help you go from entrepreneur to business owner – delegate, outsource and manage. $199
- eCourse Development Program – 12-week workshop to plan, design & build an online course. $750
- Flight Club Annual Retreat – Travel to exotic places, bond with amazing women, while doing an in-depth version of of the Strategic Action Plan Workshop. Price varies depending on destination.
One-on-one Support – offered any time
Plus Programs – $99 each per month
Framework – Do I have a viable business concept?
Your director will walk you through all 16 aspects of a business framework to determine where you need to do more research or flesh out the concept more fully before deciding to move forward. The program includes a one-hour session with your Community Director (to lead you through the framework) and a follow-up meeting 3-4 weeks later, after you’ve had a chance to do your research.
Foundation – How do I build a solid platform for my business?
You will will be granted premium access to the StepsToStartup platform, which leads you through the 17 foundational steps to launching your business. This will be coupled with weekly check-ins with your Community Director to make sure you’re staying on track!
Financial Modeling – Does my business have the potential to make money?
Your Community Director will work with you to create solid financial projections for your business (one year) and work through potential financial models.
Goal Setting and Accountability – Do you need support to stay on track?
Could you use a sounding board to support you in business goal setting and staying on track? Work one-on-one with your Community Director to set monthly business goals and have someone to stay accountable to on a weekly basis. This ensures you’re focused on the right things and that you’re making progress! All the benefits of a business partner without the headache!
Workshop Fundamentals – Are workshops part of your business development plan?
Would you like to learn best practices on marketing your program? Work one-on-one with your Community Director to cover the fundamentals of planning and executing a successful workshop at Hera Hub. We’ll be focusing on clarifying your target audience, timing and preparation, marketing and much more.
Intern Support – Do you need an extra hand to expand your business?
Our intern sourcing and strategy program will help you identify the best places to find interns, give you a template to write an attractive description, a road-map to effectively work with an intern and get the most out of the relationship. This is a one-hour session with your Director, followed by a 15-minute check-in 4 weeks later – to ensure you have a solid action plan.
Business Strategy Support – Are you making a pivot in your business or looking to add a new product or service? Need guidance and feedback to get to the next step? No matter what your business challenge we will sit down, face-to-face and help you work through it. The initial meeting is a 45-minute session to identify the challenge and craft a plan. We will sit down again approximately 4 weeks later for a 15 check-in to track your progress and see what additional resources and support you might need.
PLEASE NOTE… PRICING MAY VARY AT EACH LOCATION.