Zonia Yee is a seasoned accounting and finance professional with over 20 years of expertise in the field. She has a degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance and accounting from Cal State San Marcos. Zonia possesses a strong educational foundation and is a California registered tax preparer, which complements her extensive industry experience. Her passion for helping small businesses thrive and her knowledge of accounting and tax regulations have made her an invaluable resource.
Questions you may want to ask Zonia include:
- What are the benefits of using accounting software, and which one is best for my business?
- What are the basic financial statements I need to maintain for my small business?
- What expenses can I deduct for tax purposes?
- Can you help me with payroll processing and compliance?
- How can I keep my business financially organized and compliant throughout the year?
You can meet with Zonia every Thursday from 11am-12pm by showing up to her in-person GURU hours at Hera Hub Carlsbad or by booking a 30 min virtual appointment here.