Marta Giri is the editor-in-chief of Locally Well San Diego, your source for local wellness news + events in San Diego, and the CEO of Locally Well Marketing, a marketing agency that helps small businesses shine in San Diego and beyond.
With a robust 20-year background in journalism and corporate marketing, Marta brings a wealth of innovative ideas to the table. Marta isn’t your typical CEO—she’s your friendly guide through the sometimes overwhelming world of marketing. Picture her as your business-savvy friend with an eye for boosting brands, building effective partnerships and growing customer bases. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting, Marta’s got the expertise, connections and coaching know-how to elevate your brand locally and make waves in markets far and wide.
Questions you may ask about Marta include:
- How can I position myself as the go-to expert in my field?
- How do I craft the right message and content to attract my ideal customer / client?
- How do partner with local businesses to maximize my reach?
- How can I create content with ease and flow?
- How can I build the right systems to make marketing easier for me?
- How can I market my business beyond social media?
Marta’s GURU Hour is in-person every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10-11am at Hera Hub Carlsbad. You also have the option to book a virtual appointment with her.
Learn more about Marta –