Hera Hub Carlsbad GURU Asako Okuma is a Personal Financial Planning Entrepreneur and Senior Marketing Director at Revolution Financial Management. She delivers trustworthy financial planning, education and expertise to clients from all walks of life.
As a GURU, Asako consults with entrepreneurs on the critical balance between personal and business finances; on the ultimate goal of separating the two; and on how to invest in both. She can guide you through savings plans in the absence of employer plans, debt consolidation and debt management planning, insurance, retirement, and benefit plans.
You may want to ask Asako questions related to:
- How should I use my personal finances to support my entrepreneurial goals?
- What are the pros and cons of investing my own money into my business?
- What are the savings and tax consequences of my financial choices?
- How much insurance do I need and what types should I consider?
- Are there products where I can grow my money and still have access to it without penalty or taxation?
- What are the rules and regulations for tax-deferred accounts and benefit plans?
- Are there financial professionals who will work with me if I don’t have a lot of money?
- How do I get out of debt?
Learn more about Asako or connect with her during her GURU hours, every Tuesday from 3pm-4pm with the option to meet either at Hera Hub Carlsbad or virtually. These are open hours, but if you would like to lock in your time with Asako, please use this optional scheduling link.
Learn more about Asako or connect with her during her GURU hours:
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES >