Over 80% of Hera Hub members are just like you.
We know what it takes for a woman to build a thriving consulting/professional service-based company and the pitfalls that many of them experience. We have designed our launch program specifically for these types of companies and can support you as you launch your business. No tech startups in this program, only consulting or other service-based businesses.
Our goal is to help you shorten the time it takes to get your business up and running!
Over those 6 sessions, we will cover:
- Customer Discovery – Discover who is your customer so you can effectively market to them
- Business Model – Define your target customer, your products and how you will take them to market
- Positioning/Target Market – Uncover the true benefits your customers will achieve from working with you vs. your competition
- Pricing – Develop a model that makes sense for your true costs that is priced right for your customer’s budget
- Marketing/Sales Funnel – Create a marketing and sales strategy/system to achieve repeatable success
- Projections/Budget/Reporting – Develop business tools and practices to help you understand your financials and projections
This program is built to help you determine what your business will look like. We won’t ask for equity or revenue share, make you build a business plan, or force you to change your business. This is YOUR business after all!
But what we will do is help you understand your goals, focus on your winning tactics, and care about your success.
The price for this program is $1,497.00 and includes the following in addition to the six workshop sessions:
- Premium access to our Steps to Startup website.
- (3) one hour 1:1 follow-up sessions with Julia Westfall during the six weeks or up to 30-days afterward.
- Actionable worksheets and resources throughout the program sessions.
- 10% discount on any Hera Hub membership level for the months of October, November and December. Membership includes over 75 hours of content by fellow members to support the community as well as networking opportunities with our membership community of over 450 members nationwide, plus much more.
If you would like to learn more, please complete this form.
Once you have submitted the form, we will contact you to discuss the program in more detail to make sure it’s a great fit for you.