Lauren Stewart is the CEO and founder of Stewart Media – a strategic PR and communications firm located in Washington, D.C. Prior to launching Stewart Media in 2019, she led the public relations, communications, special events and fundraising for the Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Career highlights include: Renaming and re-branding the “School of Mass Communications” to the “Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture;” launching the School’s first-ever major gift fundraising program; building and managing an internationally known media advisory board; and serving as the special event planner for the annual Virginia Communications Hall of Fame.
Stewart is an active member of PRSA and has served on the DE&I Committee since 2018. Stewart holds a M.S. (Summa Cum Laude) from VCU in strategic public relations and a B.S. (Summa Cum Laude), also from VCU, in mass communications. She is the recipient of the coveted National Kappa Tau Alpha Top Scholar Award— the National Honor Society in Journalism and Mass Communications— for earning the highest class ranking of 4.0.
You may want to ask Lauren questions related to:
- How do I secure media coverage for my business?
- How do I know if I should be pitching to the press?
- How can press coverage help me achieve my revenue goals?
- How can a PR strategy help my business grow long term?
- What’s the difference between earned and paid media, and how do I know which strategy is best for my business?
- What is media training and how do I know if I need it?
Please use this link to book a time on her schedule.
Check our events calendar for her scheduled hours here.