- A high-achieving professional in the public or private sector and looking for more autonomy and flexibility as a next step in your career?
- Thinking about starting a consulting business given your years of experience and subject matter expertise, but are not sure where to start and what resources you will need to be successful?
- Wondering how you can keep from giving your consulting services away for free at a dinner meeting?
- Aware that there are resources available to help you start a business, but don’t feel that they are the best fit for you and your business?
- Struggling with how to price your experience and expertise?
- Miss the support and the opportunities to collaborate with coworkers and worry about the isolation of starting your own business?
Over 80% of Hera Hub DC members are just like you.
We know what it takes for a woman to build a thriving consulting/professional service-based company and the pitfalls that many of them experience. We have designed our launch program specifically for these types of companies and can support you as you launch your business. No tech startups in this program, only consulting or other service-based businesses.
Here is what Sarah Gonzales, Founder of Tungsten Prep, has to say about her experience starting her tutoring business here at Hera Hub:
“Hera Hub has transformed my experience as a new entrepreneur and set me on a rapid course for success. When I joined Hera Hub, I had no business experience, just an idea to create a tutoring company that could provide affordable services to high school students. With the help of the “gurus,” I quickly received a free MBA in sales, marketing, and business development and got a handle on the technology I would need to build my business. And access to Hera Hub’s conference rooms has enabled me to professionalize my business, offering group classes at affordable rates. My students love the spa-like environment, and I love both the affordability and professionalism the space allows me to project. I expected it to take two years to launch my business and leave my day job. Thanks to Hera Hub, I am profitable after only three months and able to commit myself fully to my longstanding dream.”
We will be kicking off the Flagship Cohort Spring 2019 for our Hera Launch program on May 13, 2019, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Participants will spend 6-weeks with top start-up leaders, resource providers, mentors and a small group of other women looking to succeed, just like you, and to go from being overwhelmed to owning a thriving new business.
Our goal is to help you shorten the time it takes to get your business up and running and generating revenue for you!
Over those 6 weeks we will cover:
- Brand/Product Messaging – Understand why customers need your solution, and how to influence them into seeing it too
- Customer Discovery – Know who your customers are, and how to streamline your customer acquisition
- Controlling the conversation – Be in control of your conversations to get the outcome you need without ‘giving it all away’
- Defining Sales Funnels – Create a sales strategy and system to achieve repeatable success
- Budgeting and Pricing ‘sweet spot’ – Develop a model that makes sense for your true costs and your customers
- Accountability – Learn how to keep yourself and your company moving forward
We are also including 8 hours of coworking time per week over the course of the program at Hera Hub so you have a place to work and to focus on what you are learning.
This program is built to help you determine what your business will look like. We won’t ask for equity or revenue share, make you build a business plan, or force you to change your business. This is YOUR business after all!
But what we will do is help you understand your goals, focus on your winning tactics, and care about your success.
We are excited to be offering an early-bird price for this program. The regular price is $1,000, but if you apply by May 1st, you can get the early-bird price of $700.
Need more information, please reach out the Julia@herahub.com.
Ready to apply to join our Flagship Cohort? Submit your application here!
Once you have applied, we will contact you to discuss the program in more detail to make sure it’s a great fit for you!