We’re looking for ambitious college students who are looking for experience in marketing, events, and public relations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a small, dynamic organization that supports women business owners? Do you enjoy social media and want to learn more about how business owners use it in to grow their business? Love to write and want to have some great blogs to add to your portfolio? Perhaps our internship is an opportunity for you.
A few of the many learning opportunities we offer are:
- Supporting execution of marketing activities and the strategies that drive them
- Blog strategy and development (which feeds our social media campaigns)
- Continue to build and create engagement on the following platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Google+
- Assist in PR activities, such as press release development, online postings, and media outreach
- Help track media opportunities for Hera Hub members through HARO
- Help manage email marketing program
- Analysis of marketing campaigns
- Support on event organization and set-up
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, be able to work well independently and in groups, as well as attend periodic evening events. This is a start-up business, so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus!
This is a non-paid internship. Applicants must be pursuing a college degree and be seeking school credit.