To see samples of previous guest posts from our members, check out the Hera Herald.
We invite our current Hera Hub members to submit a guest blog to be featured in our publication The Hera Herald. Thank you so much for deciding to be a guest blogger for Hera Hub! We value your business and believe in sharing tips and advice on a member to member level.
1. Post should be no more than 400-600 words. Include links, if relevant, to articles on similar topics or as sources for points you are addressing. If you link to third-party sites, please ensure they are professional and appropriate.
2. Due to the volume of guest post requests we receive, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
3. Keep content light and succinct.
4. Create a great title for your article. Refer to past Hera Herald posts for examples of this.
5. Submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication.
6. We do not accept previously published content
7. We do not offer any monetary compensation for guest contributions.
8. Final Note: Though a great opportunity for exposure, this is not the forum for explicit self-promotion. Feel free to point readers in the direction of how to find you in your About section at the bottom of the post.