Payal is a Certified Public accountant and an Enrolled agent. After working in the public accounting and in multinational and publicly listed companies, she decided to start her own practice. With experience of more than 10 years, she can help small businesses with choosing the right business entity, tax planning, tax return preparation, cash flow management and budgeting. She can also help businesses with special projects like finding sales nexus in different states, creating reports for business analysis, etc.
You may want to ask Payal questions related to:
- Whether a particular business expense is tax deductible?
- What business entity to choose from tax point of view?
- How the new tax reform will impact my taxes?
- How a particular business report can help me with making better decisions?
- I have products shipped in different states. In what states should I collect sales tax ?