Nelle is a strategic, data-driven marketing leader with a mix of creative and technical expertise, and 20 years of proven success in both the public/private sectors at companies like Google, Autodesk and Salesforce and numerous start-up and non-profits. Whether bringing new products/services to market, a company rebrand, or driving full-funnel acceleration, Nelle’s dedicated her career to building high performing teams, innovative marketing/sales programs, and ensuring organizations meet ambitious goals under budget, and have fun along the way.
You may want to ask questions related to:
- Can you help clarify what part of the customer journey I should focus on with my marketing efforts: on acquiring new customers, how customers engage with and use my product/service or increasing customer retention?
- Do you have guidance, frameworks or tools to help me clarify my annual, quarterly, monthly marketing/sales goals and spending needs based on my business goals and budget? And how to justify my spending and determine the ROI of my marketing?
- Do you have easy and simple frameworks and/or processes to help me improve my four Ps of marketing (product, pricing, place, and promotion)?
- What is the best and most cost-effective way to improve my overall marketing mix and efforts– brand, marketing strategy, messaging, content, and marketing campaigns? There’s too many options to decide on: what’s the best way to execute marketing campaigns and programs, and the right mix of online or offline, inbound/outbound marketing efforts and/or campaigns?
- Can you help me assess my current marketing tactics, and help me understand what’s most effective, collect user/customer insights, and what I need to adjust?
Nelle is available from 12:00-1:00pm PT every Thursday of the month.
Book a 30 minute Zoom session – https://calendly.com/nellesacknoff/30min