Hera Hub is proud to be a Public Benefit Corporation. One of our focus areas is giving people an opportunity to network, learn, and grow. There are two ways to get involved in the
Hera Hub community as a trade member…
Please watch this short video describing the ambassador role. Ambassadors are trade members at the Virtual Access level.
This is a unique opportunity to participate as a Hera Hub community access member by trading front-of-the-house support for 4 hours per week.
A few of the expectations as an ambassador:
- Help members and guests wayfind
- Sign for mail packages
- Generally assisting Community Director
- IF the Community Director/Principal is busy: attempt to help member with additional needs – copies, coffee, flat screen, etc.
- IF the Community Director/Principal is busy: And someone arrives to meet with them— Give a short tour of the space to drop-ins/appointments and briefly explain what Hera Hub is; offer them coffee/tea while they wait for the Community Director
As an ambassador at Hera Hub you put yourself in a great position to grow your professional network and provide opportunities unique to being a part of the community.
We’re looking for ambitious college students who are looking for experience in marketing, events, and public relations.
Internships at Hera Hub are different. You won’t be given a list of to-do’s. You’ll be given a blank canvas and asked to create. You’ll receive a lot of guidance and training as we explore your passions, skills, and dreams, and find out the best way for you to use them in our company.
You’ll be given significant freedom in your projects, with the encouragement to start new things within our company. You’ll be given the power to help shape the course of our company. You’ll be given the opportunity to do something vitally significant, now.
But, we’ll also expect a lot out of you. We’ll expect you to be passionate about our mission to support female entrepreneurs. We’ll expect you to take initiative in fulfilling your role and beyond. Up for the challenge?
We offer a fun, team environment where we will support you in learning marketing strategy, event planning, and media relations activities. Internships are becoming the new job requirement, as this article explains.
A few of the many learning opportunities we offer interns:
- Supporting execution of marketing activities and the strategies that drive them
- Blog strategy and development (which feeds our social media campaigns)
- Continue to build and create engagement on the following platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Google+
- Assist in PR activities, such as press release development, online postings, and media outreach
- Help track media opportunities for Hera Hub members through HARO
- Help manage email marketing program
- Analysis of marketing campaigns
- Support on event organization and set-up
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, be able to work well independently and in groups, as well as attend periodic evening events. This is a start-up business, so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus!
This is a non-paid internship, but interns who show strong initiative and follow-through right out of the gate may have an opportunity to take on paid project work. Applicants must be pursuing a college degree and be seeking school credit. Preference is given to applicants with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must also have the permanent legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.