Gayani R. Weerasinghe is a business law and intellectual property (IP) attorney with her own firm, with 10 years of practice. Her practice supports startup/business clients and other entrepreneurs, helping them with their transactional needs, including legal strategy, setting up a business or partnership, filing trademarks, IP licensing, IP due diligence, and offering part-time in-house counsel services. She has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2020-2023 and is the current co-editor of the San Diego Lawyer Magazine. She has also been recognized as one of the Leaders of Influence in Life Science by San Diego Business Journal, 2021-2023. She is dedicated to helping business owners protect and grow their businesses.
You may want to ask questions related to:
- How to start your business? What is the legal structure difference between an LLC, corporation (S, C, or Benefit)?
- Questions related to intellectual property, why filing a trademark for your business is important?
- What is the difference between a trademark, a patent, a trade secret, or a copyright?
- Why do you need a partnership agreement?
- What does a non-disclosure (a CDA/NDA) do for your business?
Gayani is available from 10:00am-12:00pm PT every 3rd Thursday of the month.
Click this link to arrange a meeting in-person – https://calendly.com/gayani/30min
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES…