Jodi is a Financial Associate for Trilogy’s Wealth Advisory Group in San Diego. As a business Accountant, Jodi dedicated the first half of her career to helping businesses and business owners with their financial matters, so joining Trilogy as a Financial Associate is a natural next step.
Jodi has always paved her own way when it comes to her professional life. She has started, owned, operated and invested in several small businesses. She has a depth and breadth of experience in a broad range of industries and has had the immense pleasure of seeing businesses thrive under her financial and management guidance.
You may want to ask Jodi questions related to:
- How do I get ahead, even when I am burdened by student debt?
- How do I juggle between business costs and saving money for my future?
- Why should I get life insurance if I’m young and healthy?
- Should I pay off my credit cards or put money in a retirement account?
- How do I live on a budget when my business is in start-up mode?
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES…