General Use Room Rental Regulations
Conditions for Use
- Space can only be used for approved purposes.
- The renter is responsible for cleaning the room after use.
- If tables and chairs have been rearranged, they must be returned to their original positions.
- The renter shall assume all responsibility for all actions of their guest and shall allow no unlawful or disruptive activities. The event shall be supervised during the entire period of use.
- Use is limited to the room rented, common and public areas such as the restrooms. Attendees agree to not use other office work areas, computers, phones, or the other areas of the building.
- Nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any fixtures.
Renter agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold Hera Hub, Inc. harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages or right of action directly or indirectly arising out of the use of the facility, included, but not limited to, the following.
Renter is responsible for any loss or damage to the Rental Space, adjoining facilities, building common areas, or building exterior or grounds. This includes all damages to any equipment, fixtures, surfaces, including the ceiling, floors and floor finishes, or any other property.
Renter agrees to compensate Hera Hub, Inc. for damage to property by any person attending the event, and further assumes responsibility for any personal injuries, including death, caused by participants of the scheduled event. Deposits may be used to offset the costs of such damages. Renter agrees and acknowledges that Renter’s liability for loss or damages is not limited to the amount of the deposits received by Hera Hub, Inc.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HERA HUB’S LIABILITY TO RENTER FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM RENTAL OR USE OF THE ACTIVITY AND MEETING ROOM SPACE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER IS LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY RENTER TO HERA HUB IN RENTAL FEES AND DEPOSITS.
HERA HUB is not responsible for items belonging to Renter or Renter’s guests that are lost, stolen, or damaged during the Rental period. Renter and Renter’s guests as Renter’s permitted invitees RELEASE HERA HUB FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES to such property.
Liability for Guests
Renter is, and hereby acknowledges that it is, liable for the actions and behavior of Renter’s guests during the Rental Period, and at any other time such guest is on or around the Rental Space as a result of Renter’s use of the Rental Space. HERA HUB will not be liable for the safety of Renter’s guests. RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HERA HUB FROM ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE ACTIVITIES OF RENTER AND RENTER’S GUESTS DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD.