In our last meeting, Nikkie reviewed the different ways in which you can allocate your own resources to maximize impact in your business while also minimizing risk. Remember, your time is a finite resource! How are you allocating your most valuable resource? To prepare for this meeting, keep track of how you spend your time. If you’re not already doing so, start using Toggl or another time-tracking tool. Bring the report or results to our May 16 meeting and let’s work through the ways in which you are allocating your resources for the good – or perhaps the not-so-good – of your business and well-being. Get feedback from the group and learn from other business owners in the room!
Facebook Event Link: https://fb.me/e/2sl0KFlHC
*NEW* Beginning this July, HHC Pricing & Profitability GURU Nikkie Achartz will be hosting a series on the 7 Pillars of Profitability through our Sales Support Sub-Hub. Each Sub-Hub meeting will alternate between a Pillar presentation and a follow-up Q&A session + mastermind on that Pillar.
7 Pillars of Profitability:
- Creating Cash Flow that Takes you From Barely Surviving to Finally Thriving
- Selecting Target Markets for Maximum Money
- Building Business Models that Make Bank
- Funnel Clients Consistently by Finding the Right Fit at the Right Price
- Moving Clients Confidently from Interested to Income – it’s a Process!
- Producing Proposals that are Pitch Perfect
- Allocating Resources for Maximum Impact that Minimize Risk
- Branding that Boosts the Bottomline *Bonus Pillar*
Hera Hub’s Global Sales Support Sub-Hub is open to any Hera Hub members who would like support and accountability in driving sales and generating income in their business. This Sub-Hub meets on the 1st + 3rd Mondays from 10-11am. Join the conversation at facebook.com/groups/salessubhub. New members always welcome!