Clare Vazin is an experienced CPA with 15 years in tax preparation/planning and over 20 years in the accounting industry. She holds a Master’s degree in Taxation as well as both an Associate’s and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Clare has specialized experience in real estate taxation as well as small businesses. She enjoys working with small business owners and has experience working with all entity types. Clare is Tax Director/Partner in Terra Business Solutions, a full service CPA firm offering tax planning, tax preparation, audit, and accounting services.
You may want to ask Clare Vazin – Tax Preparation & Planning GURU questions related to:
- How are different entity types taxed?
- What expenses are deductible?
- Should I incorporate?
- How do I pay myself?
- How do I make sure my books are set up correctly and ready for efficient tax preparation?
- How do I know if I need to pay someone as an employee or independent contractor?
- What tax planning can I do to reduce my tax liability and avoid surprises?
Book a 30-minutes session: www.myterrateam.com/clare
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES…