In our last meeting, Nikkie discussed brand standards for your business, including what they are, what they aren’t, visual branding, branding in messaging, and more. (Recording is available in the Sales Sub-Hub FB group!). BRING YOUR BRANDS to this follow-up session. Let’s take turns conducting self-audits of our branding, including examining your branding for congruency and consistency. Get feedback from the group on how you can improve and next steps.
If your branding is at “level 0,” that’s OK! Prior to the meeting, we encourage you to sign up for a paid Canva account, then begin setting up your Brand Kit and searching for stock photos that align with your brand. Come with your questions and we will get you on track!
*NEW* Beginning this July, HHC Pricing & Profitability GURU Nikkie Achartz will be hosting a series on the 7 Pillars of Profitability through our Sales Support Sub-Hub. Each Sub-Hub meeting will alternate between a Pillar presentation and a follow-up Q&A session + mastermind on that Pillar.
7 Pillars of Profitability:
- Creating Cash Flow that Takes you From Barely Surviving to Finally Thriving
- Selecting Target Markets for Maximum Money
- Building Business Models that Make Bank
- Funnel Clients Consistently by Finding the Right Fit at the Right Price
- Moving Clients Confidently from Interested to Income – it’s a Process!
- Producing Proposals that are Pitch Perfect
- Branding that Boosts the Bottomline OR Allocating Resources for Maximum Impact that Minimize Risk
Hera Hub’s Global Sales Support Sub-Hub is open to any Hera Hub members who would like support and accountability in driving sales and generating income in their business. This Sub-Hub meets on the 1st + 3rd Mondays from 10-11am. Join the conversation at facebook.com/groups/salessubhub. New members always welcome!