Event link: https://fb.me/e/2vgwUaafT
Calling all Gurus!!
Our Guru Program has rapidly expanded in the past year thanks to you! We are thrilled with the growth, and we also think it’s important to make sure we are all on the same page about what the Guru Program means for you, for Hera Hub, and for the entrepreneurs who come to visit you.
In this vein, we are hosting two Guru Updates & Best Practices Discussions. Why two? To give you a choice of dates, because we really, really want you to attend one of these discussions. *Please save the date in your calendar and plan to participate on either 2/23 @9am PST or 2/27 @4pm PST.*
On the agenda:
– Recent feedback from Guru Hours attendees (members and non-members)
– How to manage attendee expectations and set boundaries
– How to use Guru hours as a lead magnet without being “salesy”
– How to promote your Guru hours outside of Hera Hub
– Ideas to get more traction at your Guru hours
We look forward to seeing you and hearing about what is – and isn’t – working for you as a Guru!
Thank you for making the time for this discussion. <3