Practice Your Pitch! – Feedback Friday w/ Maggy Sterner
June 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this week’s Business Booster, Maggy Sterner showed us how to make a heartfelt pitch and talk about what you do. (See below for full description of the Booster.)
Return for Feedback Friday to work through your own pitch and practice it out loud. Request feedback from Maggy and the group, and walk away with YOUR perfect pitch!
#truefact : An elevator pitch is your brand out loud.
#truefact : The best elevator pitches are just the truth, told simply.
#truefact : A SHORT, clear pitch is the way to attract the right clients with the power of your words.
Join brand coach Maggy Sterner on June 1st for Pitch Power ®: How to Talk About What You Do & Attract Perfect Clients.
She’ll show you how to write a pitch you can deliver from your sincere heart – NO sales-speak, NO convincing, and NO icky-market-speak required.
You’ll walk away with
– a clear knowledge of what a pitch is and what it isn’t
– hot tips for what to say and what NOT to say,
– a step-by-step guide to write a pitch from your heart not your head so that you connect to the hearts of the people who need you.
You’ll learn how to say what you do anywhere, anytime, to anyone in a way that makes your ideal clients say, “OMG I need you!”
This is for you if you’re a coach, consultant, creative, or healer and you
– hate answering the question, “What do you do?”,
– ramble all over the place when you talk about your business, or
– struggle to write your marketing copy because you don’t know what to say.