Niche Drilll-Down: Coaches & Wellness Practitioners Sub-Hub
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Following up on our “ideal client” conversation from our last meeting, we are shifting our focus slightly to our niche clientele. They say “The Riches are in the Niches.” How does that translate to your business? To prepare for this meeting, think about your desired niche. Can you define your niche? Were you working with your niche in 2022? If not, let’s discuss why not. Let’s strategize on how you can focus on your niche in the coming year.
*This event is open to any Hera Hub member nationwide who considers herself a “coach” or “wellness practitioner” and works with individuals in a coaching, guidance, or teaching capacity.*
Common challenges exist regardless of what type of coach you are, including lead generation; client management; marketing; bookkeeping; group instruction; program development, etc.
Join us monthly every 3rd Wednesday for a brief educational presentation followed by Q&A and masterminding. The structure of our meetings will be as follows:
– 5-10min – Intro (“My name is __ and I help ___.”) + monthly wins
– 10-15min – Member-led presentation
– 15-25min – Q&A/discussion on presentation topic and any other areas where members need help
– 5-7min – Set intentions for coming month. Decide topic for next meeting.
Before you sign into Zoom, we suggest the following preparation to maximize your participation in the meeting:
- Pause and reflect on your business …
- What has worked for you in the past month and why?
- What hasn’t worked for you in the past month and why?
- What would you do differently in the coming month?
- What are some positive steps you can take in the coming month?
**We also have a Global Coaches Sub-Hub Facebook group in which you can ask questions, share resources, and get to know the other coaches: facebook.com/groups/coachessubhub. New members always welcome!
**Meetings: 3rd Wednesdays, 10-11am PT. (Facilitated by Alison McLean, Ignite Ur Wellness Biz & Lisane Basquiat, Hera Hub Carlsbad)