Coaches & Wellness Practitioners Sub-Hub
November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
*This event is open to any Hera Hub member nationwide who considers herself a “coach” or “wellness practitioner” and works with individuals in a coaching, guidance, or teaching capacity.*
Common challenges exist regardless of what type of coach you are, including lead generation; client management; marketing; bookkeeping; group instruction; program development, etc.
Join us monthly every 3rd Wednesday for a brief educational presentation followed by Q&A and masterminding. The structure of our meetings will be as follows:
– 5-10min – Intro (“My name is __ and I help ___.”) + monthly wins
– 10-15min – Member-led presentation
– 15-25min – Q&A/discussion on presentation topic and any other areas where members need help
– 5-7min – Set intentions for coming month. Decide topic for next meeting.
Before you sign into Zoom, we suggest the following preparation to maximize your participation in the meeting:
- Pause and reflect on your business …
- What has worked for you in the past month and why?
- What hasn’t worked for you in the past month and why?
- What would you do differently in the coming month?
- What are some positive steps you can take in the coming month?
**We also have a Global Coaches Sub-Hub Facebook group in which you can ask questions, share resources, and get to know the other coaches: facebook.com/groups/coachessubhub. New members always welcome!
**Meetings: 3rd Wednesdays, 10-11am PT. (Facilitated by Alison McLean, Ignite Ur Wellness Biz & Lisane Basquiat, Hera Hub Carlsbad)