A seasoned veteran in the financial services and employee benefits industry, Stephanie started SSA Insurance Services in 2013 and brings the highest level of dedication and professionalism to our firm. A graduate of the University of California at San Diego with degrees in Economics and Sociology, she also holds her Series 7 and 66 Investment Licenses, her CA Life and Health Insurance License as well as her RHU designation, the premier credential in the Health Insurance Market. The RHU program provides up-to-date, relevant education on medical insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, and managed care. In addition to her role at SSA, Stephanie also serves on the board of directors for the San Diego Association of Health Underwriters and with her Certified Health Care Reform Specialist Designation, consults with individuals and companies on the upcoming Health Care Reform Changes.
You may want to ask Stephanie San Antonio questions related to:
- How will the healthcare reform bill (PPACA) impact me, my family, and my business?
- What options do I have as a business owner regarding individual or group health insurance?
- How can we as business owners operate more efficiently and effectively by outsourcing many aspects of benefit administration?
- How can I implement a benefits package that will attract key employees, help me retain them, and assist me in growing my team with strong employees?
- What are your thoughts on implementing wellness programs for businesses?
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES >