“Public relations is the backbone to business communications, ” – Mary Ann Conover. Mary Ann Conover, is founder of Conover PR, a boutique PR firm specializing in crises management, health education and business development. She carries a Masters in Communications from Kent State University and a Bachelors in Health Science from San Diego State University. Mary Ann is also Accredited in Public Relations from the Public Relations Society of America, or PRSA. She enjoys counseling businesses on best practices for public relations. See her article in the Hera Herald on “How to Make the Media Feel Like They Hit the Jackpot.“
For the majority of her decades-long career, Mary Ann has worked closely with medical and mental health professionals to convey the value of their services to consumers. She is proud to acknowledge her work with clinicians, ranging from audiologists, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists and orthopedic surgeons. A more recent endeavor is taking Conover PR into the area of healthcare technology.
You may want to ask Mary Ann questions related to:
- How can I utilize public relations for my business?
- What are the first steps to being “media ready?”
- How do I prepare a press release and where should I send it?
- How do I prioritize which services I should promote?
- What does the media look for when searching for someone to highlight?
- What are some PR resources for businesses who are on a budget?