Lucy Kelleher, founder of Keep Them Loyal, is the leading Relationship Revenue coach, business strategist, speaker and author. Her impressive and expansive background in brick and mortar, networking and direct sales, and online business provide the backbone and the heart of her knowledge in keeping her clients’ customers and contacts top of mind. Her proven and systematic approach turns contacts into consistent revenue and referral streams quickly and with little to no advertising expense.
A powerful and commanding speaker, Lucy is a frequent speaker at industry events and consistently delivers engaging, entertaining, and informative presentations. Lucy equips audiences with an array of practical and strategic steps to instantly connect, converse and convert with potential and existing clients, networking connections and strategic partners that all culminate in growing business in a more organic and cost effective way.
Lucy’s highly anticipated book Relationship Revenue is due to be released in the fall of 2021. She has been hailed as a thought leader in this field and knows how to keep readers engaged, inspired and equipped to incorporate the essential skills for building relationships that support business growth, profitability and sustainability.
Lucy received her Bachelor’s Degree and teaching credentials from Cal State San Marcos in 2006 and received her ABA Approved Paralegal Certification from the University of San Diego, later returning to teach in that same program. She was the lead paralegal in managing major litigation cases. She also has a Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management from UCSD and taught in the San Marcos Unified School District, working with Second Language Learners. She earned her black belt in the Japanese martial art of Aikido. She and her husband own and run Aikido of Escondido, a martial arts dojo.
Lucy is affiliated with numerous professional associations including Connected Women of Influence and is the President of the Board of Directors for Milestone House, a short-term residential therapeutic program for children who are survivors of child abuse trauma.
You may want to ask Lucy questions related to:
- lead management
- lead generation
- ways to leverage your social media platforms to connect, capture and convert
- CRM selection, implementation, strategy
- strategies to grow your referral network
- ways to leverage your contacts for increased referrals
- strategies to scale your business while staying aligned with your business goals
- how do I leverage my network
- What is a CRM? There are so many of them out there! How do I decide if I need one and then which one do I choose? Do they all cost money?
- I’m feeling overwhelmed that I am not handling the clients and leads that I have now – I’m hesitating in attending events and meeting new people. If I can’t handle what I already have, how can I take on anything new?
- What’s a follow up process? How do I follow up? I can’t meet everyone for coffee or talk to everyone I meet one-on-one. How do I decide who to meet and follow up with?
- I network but I’m not getting anything out of it. What should I be doing?
Learn more about Lucy or connect with her during her GURU hours, on the first and third Wednesday monthly from 9:30-11am. These are open hours, but if you would like to lock in your time with Lucy, please use this optional scheduling link: https://calendly.com/lucykelleher/guru20min
CHECK CALENDAR FOR GURU TIMES >