Are you a woman who has been displaced, is in need of a career change or is re-entering the labor market after an extended absence? Curious how to easily re-engage in the workforce, be well networked and current on the latest industry trends?
The solution is “EXPERIENCESHIP”, a 21st Century Training Program for your Next Chapter!
What is an Experienceship?
This unique training program helps women re-entering the workforce gain valuable skills through practical, hands-on experience. Each candidate will be matched with a local small business. Mentoring, training, and practical application will help build her resume, provide new business connections, create references and boost her confidence.
The Experienceship training program is considerably less expensive and time consuming than other educational options. The BEST alternative to plug-in to todays job market!
- Commitment to learning and experiencing personal and professional growth.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral, written, listening and electronic communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity, and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with word processing, internet and email required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit recommended.
Session: October 1st – December 21st
1. Review videos AND apply at http://www.experienceship.org/apply-2/ by EOD Friday, September 21th
2. Attend Friday Meet & Greet session on Tuesday, September 25, 6-8pm
3. Program kick-off Monday, October 1st – 2 hour meeting – 11:00-1:00 p.m.
4. Monthly program check-ins
5. New skills, connections, and resume building achieved!
Suggested commitment: 8 hours per week for 3 months $10 Monthly Training Fee
Location of assignment:
Each individual will be required to attend a weekly one hour coaching session at Hera Hub. Beyond that, pairs may choose to facilitate the assignment at Hera Hub or remotely. Hera Hub is a spa-inspired, shared workspace for female entrepreneurs. This flexible work and meeting space provides a productive work environment for women who primarily work from home. Hera Hub members have access to professional space to meet with clients and to connect and collaborate with like-minded business owners, thus giving them the support they need to be prosperous. www.HeraHub.com/contact
For questions contact Mary Stovall – Mary@experienceship.org